Printing in three dimensions
With pad printing, printing on bulky objects becomes possible. The images are rendered in the 4-colour grid system or in solid tones. A silicon stamp transfers the colour to the object.
Pad printing processes at J. Schwarz: Facts
- Images feasible with very fine line width
- Corona pretreatment for optimal ink adhesion
- 4-colour grid processing
- Quick-drying ink transfer for high workpiece flow-rate
- Printing on curved surfaces possible (convex, concave or irregular)
- Printing of promotional items such as lighters, pens, tableware etc.
- Printing of system parts, e.g., in the auto industry (turn signal or windshield wiper levers)